Marketing Category Manager | ingevuld
DEZE VACATURE HEBBEN WIJ ONLANGS SUCCESVOL MOGEN INVULLEN
Are you a customer-centric, conceptual thinker, with broad experience in Food; especially in Category management? Others describe you as an energetic, creative person with a proactive attitude? Flexible and yet firm? We are looking for you.
- Consumer specialist: analyses and understands consumer behaviour and generates relevant consumer insights
- Shopper specialist: analyses and understands shopper behaviour and generates relevant shopper insights
- Translator: develops new concepts based on true consumer and shopper insights and category gap analyses
- Category grower: delivers category growth that outpaces Albert Heijn versus his competitors
- Manager: the trademarketeer reports directly to you
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a high energy, out of the box thinking professional with a great ability to pick up and understand the needs of the consumer. You have a good understanding of the market and are able to translate trends and consumer insights into effective plans. We need someone who possesses a good conceptual capacity combined with a pragmatic, hands-on mentality. You have a passion for food and especially meat.
- Pro-active: takes initiative, goal oriented, holistic view
- Creative thinking: developing innovative solutions and thinking creatively
- Customer excellence: customers should always be at the forefront of decisions and service delivery.
- Analytical skills: ability to make sense of market data and sees when decisions need to be made quickly and when further analysis is needed
- Communication skills: professional attitude, responsive, sensitive, convincing, open
- Collaborative Working: establishing strong partnerships with fellow professionals and outside agencies.
- Work momentum: pragmatic, work pace, focus on delivery and results
About Hilton Meats Zaandam
Hilton Food Group plc is an international specialist retail meat packing company supplying major international retailers from state-of-the-art facilities. In 1999 Hilton Food Group acquired the Central Butchery Albert Heijn at Zaandam, which was called Hilton Meats Zaandam (HMZ) afterwards.
HMZ is an exclusive, strategic partner of Albert Heijn, supplying packaged meat to all Albert Heijn locations in the Netherlands. Meat is a very important category for Albert Heijn. HMZ supplies the biggest part of that; flexible and reliable, with the highest quality and lowest costs. The past years have been very successful. The coming years HMZ will continue her effort on improving sustainability through the whole supply chain and will play a pro-active, innovative role towards Albert Heijn.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
- 10-15 years of experience in total, including:
- experience with all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- experience in a comparable position, preferably within food, retail or FMCG.
- Technical category management skills and proven experience in customer and market research
What we offer
You will be joining HMZ in a period of change towards a pro-active, innovative way of working. In this process, you will have a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to set the new standards in one of the largest categories of Albert Heijn. Because of the unique relationship with Albert Heijn you will be seen as a partner and will be able to dive deep into relevant shopper insights.
HMZ provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.