External Communications Specialist – Zeelandia – Zierikzee – RemoteBij Koninklijke Zeelandia Groep in Zierikzee - Remote
Are corporate and employer branding your favourite aspects of the communication profession? As well as positioning, reputation- and stakeholder management and crisis communication? And do you want to challenge your inventiveness in a dynamic, international environment? Please get in touch.
Building the best possible reputation, positioning and brand communication for Zeelandia Group, an organization that offers plenty of career opportunities and is open to your ideas.
Zeelandia is an international producer of bakery ingredients for bread and pastry. At Zeelandia you work in a stimulating and social environment in which you can perform optimally and develop yourself. so that we can further expand the success of Zeelandia together. Zeelandia started in 1900 and has been growing ever since, thanks to very committed employees, living the Zeelandia purpose “Together, we make our world flourish”.
The head office main production site is located in the beautiful Zeeland town of Zierikzee. About 430 Zeelandians work there. Worldwide at about 3500 employees are dedicated to develop products tailored to local tastes and needs! Products are sold all over the world, through a network of Zeelandia operating companies in 25 countries and export activities in another 75 countries.
Your tasks and responsibilities? Some examples:
- Setting frameworks and guidelines for Zeelandia brand communication (reputation building).
- Developing Zeelandia’s brand positioning in general and adapted versions for various market segments and roles (e.g. employer branding and segment specific value propositions).
- Organizing corporate events, keeping the corporate website and social media up-to-date, content creation for CSR purposes and concepts (not products).
- Supporting the strategy and execution on labor market communications with HR, managing the communication process.
- Communicating towards investors, government bodies and environmental agencies
- Being part of the crisis management team and taking care of the internal and external communication processes during and following a crisis.
- Iinteracting regularly with MRD team, as well as with other management levels within the corporate organization and operating companies.
Who are you?
- HBO/WO work- and thinking level in Communication, Marketing or Business Management.
- 5 – 10 years of external communications experience, preferably in a group organization and/or matrix/network structure.
- Experienced in managing communication projects, setting guidelines, frameworks and positioning and the other tasks mentioned above.
- Experience in working in an international environment with different cultures and markets is a plus.
- Fluent in English and experienced in guiding, developing and editing compelling messaging to specific (internal) audiences and segments and taking care of the implementation.
What does Zeelandia offer you?
A unique part time position (24 – 32 hrs) within an international, professional environment. With a competitive salary and attractive secondary benefits. Zeelandia supports your ambitions and development with training, education and the possibility to make career steps within the organization worldwide. It is possible to work completely remote.
The aim of the Group organization is to develop and implement a group strategy and to offer support to the operating organizations. The corporate organization consists of approximately 65 employees and is managed by the Global Management Team (GMT), which consists of the CEO, CFO, CSCO, group director Europe, group director AAA, group director marketing and R&D and group director HR. The GMT is fully responsible for the results of KZG. This means both responsible for the use of the assets (personnel, information, organization, finances, buildings and installations), as well as for the realization of the short term (annual plan, budget) and long-term objectives (mission, vision, strategy).
The commercial development team is part of the group marketing and R&D department, which is managed by the group MRD director. The commercial development team focuses on three responsibilities; executing improvement programs for commercial functions within the operating companies, leading the customer focused digitalization of KZG and providing marketing services to the organization. The external communications specialist supports the outside-in approach and is responsible for brand communication.
Recruitment & selection for this vacancy is exclusively assigned to WerfSelect, a recruitment agency for marketing, communication, sales and online professionals.