*Interim* Demand Planner – Spadel – MadeBij Spadel Nederland in Made
Are you a skilled demand planner and do you wish to work for SPA® , an ambitious, leading A brand in FMCG? Please apply!
During your interim assignment you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Demand Planning process, one of the 3 key elements of the Benelux Sales and Operations Planning Process. Key deliverables consist of a monthly demand plan and an annual volume budget incorporating all available information and supported by all stakeholders.
Moreover, you’ll be responsible for on-time and correct publishing of product information to customers in GS1DAS database. Finally, the Demand Planner leads the monthly display meeting with the objective of maximizing display availability on Belux market.
You will be accountable for forecast accuracy and forecast bias together with the commercial teams and of service level performance and obsoletes management together with the Supply Chain.
- Data Preparation & Performance Monitoring; validate and cleanse actual sales. Calculate, analyze and communicate performance metrics.
- Statistical Baseline; generate, validate and fine-tune statistical baseline forecast.
- Consensus Process; facilitate consensus process. Collect and challenge account and category intelligence with KAM and (trade) marketing. Find internal alignment on all the elements that constitute the monthly demand plan.
- Demand Review Meeting; prepare and participate in monthly Demand Review Meeting. Sign-off 24-month rolling demand plan with Benelux commercial management.
- GS1DAS; maintain GS1DAS online product database. Publish on-time and correct product information to customers.
- Displays BE; lead monthly display meeting. Align with trade marketing, production planning and procurement to maximize display availability on Belux market.
Qualification / Professional experience
- Master’s Degree in Business, Mathematics or Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years of work experience in Demand Planning, preferably in FMCG
- Professional proficiency in English, French and Dutch
- Functional experience with the use of planning systems. Specific experience with IBP and experience with ERP and BI would be an asset
- Excellent database and MS Excel skills
- Strong applied mathematical skills
- Understand Supply Chain and Business Management fundamentals
- Understand Statistical Modeling
Skills / Competences
- Spadels cores values Ownership, Togetherness, Agility, Excellence appeal to jou
- Ability to turn numbers and data into reliable insight
- Analytical skills
- Cross-company collaboration
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Customer minded
It concerns a full time, temporary assingment (32 hrs working week by exception) for the period from February to September 2021. Spadel is located in Made. Depending on Corona restrictions you’ll be working from home or at the office. Also in the future it will be possible to work from home 1 or 2 days per week. Allthough presence at the office is preferred. Spadel is located in Made.
If you are interested in this assignment please let us know by sending your resume directly to us WerfSelect (using the button below). Also please attach:
- a clear impression of your relevant experience in FMCG industry. An enumeration in bullet points is sufficient, as long as it is clear to us which experience you bring to the table, it’s ok.
Thanks in advance for your application no later than the 18th of January.
And please note we take care of the recruitment and selection for this assignment exclusively on behalf of Spadel. So please respond directly to us (WerfSelect). Thanks again!