Do you want to pave the digital road on a pan-European level, for a strong global brand with an inspiring health mission? And coordinate and guide the marketing automation activities of the local Operating Companies? Are you a pro in the development of data driven, performance campaign management (email and much more)? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Already 85 years ago, (long before ‘purpose’ was ‘hip’) Yakult defined its mission as ‘contributing to the good health and happiness of society’. The way Yakult fulfils this mission adapts through time, always aiming to match consumer and market dynamics.
A new wind is blowing within the Yakult Group in Europe that is driving many positive changes. A largely new marketing team is being built and professionalized in which you will become a key player.
As part of the newly defined strategy, there is a clear choice to become more professional and active in using digital technologies, while keeping a clear focus and selection of the activities that generate true business value.
Next to that, the direction has been chosen to give more strategic guidance, coordination and support from the central European team in Almere, in matters of digital activities. Both as a channel for brand-communication as for sales. To create both more effectiveness as well as efficiency/scale in (pan-EU) activations.
As Marketing Automation Specialist at Yakult Europe you will have an important role to make these changes succeed. Several great successes have already been achieved.
Your main responsibilities are
• You help Yakult translate its business goals into customer journey concepts and related digital campaigns (email and much more). You are responsible for the delivery of these campaigns together with the marketing teams and in particular you make sure that these campaigns are optimized on a regular basis.
• You develop and maintain email templates & engagement programs.
• You initiate and run (A/B) tests in Salesforce Marketing Cloud for campaign optimization.
• You take care of the data import and export for various purposes.
• You create target groups based on tagging, list management and combining flows.
• You proactively collect results by data-analysis and present campaign results to the marketing teams and suggest solutions for improvements.
• You improve and maintain the marketing automation solution of Yakult Europe (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud).
• You support the integration of additional (external) platforms where appropriately necessary in your opinion.
• You are a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements.
• You manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
The Marketing Automation Specialist reports to the Manager Digital Strategy & Solutions of Yakult Europe.
Who are you?
- You have good analytical skills to really get to the bottom of problems and find the best solutions
- You have good planning/project management skills, able to structure, prioritize and organize well
- You are easy to work with, a team player, willing to ‘pick up the ball where others drop it’
- You are an independent problem solver; pro-active, willing and able to professionally challenge others on every level in a confident and respectful way, always striving for the best interests of Yakult and its mission
- You are authentic and honest, with a sense of humour
- You convince and inspire on the basis of intelligent insights and appealing examples
- You have the ability to act on a strategic, tactical and operational level in an international, multicultural context
And further: skills, background and knowledge
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as a marketing automation specialist, CRM specialist, marketing technology specialist or similar position.
- You have knowledge of marketing automation tools (Salesforce marketing is a Must)
- You have experience in building Engagement Programs based on customer journey concept flows.
- Owning Salesforce Certifications is an advantage.
- Understanding of Legal & Compliance knowledge (e.g. GDPR, data privacy and security)
- You are accurate, data-driven, result-oriented and enthusiastic
- Strong understanding of data modelling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures in Marketing Automation tools.
- Interest and affinity with Japanese culture and collaborative values is very welcome and helpful.
- Fluent in English, ideally also in Dutch or one other European language.
What does Yakult offer you?
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will become part of a company that has been on a mission to make society healthier and happier for 85 years. And of a new team that aspires to become one of the best marketing teams in Europe. There are career opportunities, both in the central team and in the OpCo teams, and therefore also internationally.
Fulltime position (32 hours is negotiable) | Competitive salary | Attractive fringe benefits | Plenty of room for personal development | Hybrid working possible | At least 3 days a week at the office
About Yakult Europe
In 1935, the founder discovered the now world-famous L. casei Shirota bacteria. 40 million people in 40 countries now drink the unique dairy drink. And the mission to contribute to good health is only getting bigger. Yakult is present in many markets in Europe. All local marketing activities are driven by local OpCo’s. OpCo teams are supported and offered strategic guidance by a central marketing team at Yakult Europe (based in Almere in the Netherlands). Collaboration is very close, constructive and based on complementary skills and roles.
The Yakult Group in Europe has strong ambition to grow and professionalize on all fronts possible, furthering its mission to bring health and happiness to society and bringing Yakult to as many Europeans as possible.
Recruitment & selection for this vacancy is exclusively assigned to WerfSelect, a recruitment agency for marketing, communication, sales and online professionals.