Do you want to pave the digital road on a pan-European level, for a strong global brand with an inspiring health mission? And do you want to be a sparring partner for the local Operating Companies in Europe, as an online marketing specialist? Do you like to analyse, measure and improve online marketing activities and share best practices in a European context? Do you have experience in SEO/SEA/DISPLAY/Social Media/Email Marketing/Content marketing? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Already 85 years ago, (long before ‘purpose’ was ‘hip’) Yakult defined its mission as ‘contributing to the good health and happiness of society’. The way Yakult fulfils this mission adapts through time, always aiming to match consumer and market dynamics.
A new wind is blowing within the Yakult Group in Europe that is driving many positive changes. A largely new marketing team is being built and professionalized in which you will become a key player.
As part of the newly defined strategy (2021), there is a clear choice to become more professional and active in using digital technologies, while keeping a clear focus and selection of the activities that generate true business value.
Next to that, the direction has been chosen to give more strategic guidance, coordination and support from the central European team in Almere, in matters of digital activities. Both as a channel for brand-communication as for sales. To create both more effectiveness as well as efficiency/scale in (pan-EU) activations. Several great successes have already been achieved.
As Online Marketer of Yakult Europe you will have an important role to make these changes succeed.
Your main responsibilities are:
Enhance visibility and generate qualified traffic to increase awareness and consideration in Europe. So as an online marketer of Yakult Europe you:
• Contribute to the development of a digital strategy and guidelines for the Opco’s in Europe (Paid, SEO, SEA, Social Media)
• Measure owned and paid activities and ensures correct tracking (GA, GTM, Cookie Consent Tool etcetera)
• Report and analyse results (websites, digital media)
• Support the CRM agency or senior marketing automation specialist of Yakult Europe and the Operating companies in Europe on CRM activities.
• Liaise with content and project manager for SEO content optimisations
• Optimise & create new content aligned with our key messaging pillars & business goals
• Participate on ideation for omnichannel activations and digital media needs
• Brief on digital assets needs for pan-European media activations
• Share digital marketing benchmarks and best-practices with the Operating Companies in Europe
The Online Marketer reports to the Manager Digital Strategy & Solutions of Yakult Europe.
Who are you?
- You have good analytical skills to really get to the bottom of problems and find the best solutions
- You have good planning/project management skills, able to structure, prioritize and organize well
- You are easy to work with, a team player, willing to ‘pick up the ball where others drop it’
- You are an independent problem solver; pro-active.
- You are authentic and honest, with a sense of humour
- You convince and inspire on the basis of intelligent insights and appealing examples
And further: skills, background and knowledge
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or any other relevant education
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in digital marketing & campaign execution
- A first experience on a similar job in an international matrix organisation is very welcome
- Analytical and able to set up reporting for your keywords, ads, landing pages and their conversion
- Experience in a similar role for an international FMCG company is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with external agencies
- Good knowledge of keys areas of online marketing (SEO/SEA/DISPLAY/Social Media/Email Marketing/Content marketing)
- Experience with CRM-based marketing platforms like Salesforce or Mailchimp
- Good presentation skills
- Basic knowledge HTML & CSS
- Interest and affinity with Japanese culture and collaborative values is very welcome and helpful.
- Fluent in English, ideally also in Dutch or one other European language.
What does Yakult offer you?
As online marketer you will become part of a company that has been on a mission to make society healthier and happier for 85 years. And of a new team that aspires to become one of the best marketing teams in Europe. There are career opportunities, both in the central team and in the OpCo teams, and therefore also internationally.
Fulltime position (32 hours is negotiable) | Competitive salary | Attractive fringe benefits | Plenty of room for personal development | Hybrid working possible | At least 3 days a week at the office
About Yakult Europe
In 1935, the founder discovered the now world-famous L. casei Shirota bacteria. 40 million people in 40 countries now drink the unique dairy drink. And the mission to contribute to good health is only getting bigger. Yakult is present in many markets in Europe. All local marketing activities are driven by local OpCo’s. OpCo teams are supported and offered strategic guidance by a central marketing team at Yakult Europe (based in Almere in the Netherlands). Collaboration is very close, constructive and based on complementary skills and roles.
The Yakult Group in Europe has strong ambition to grow and professionalize on all fronts possible, furthering its mission to bring health and happiness to society and bringing Yakult to as many Europeans as possible.
Recruitment & selection for this vacancy is exclusively assigned to WerfSelect, a recruitment agency for marketing, communication, sales and online professionals.